From software to hardware solutions
From test material to hardware and software – we produce everything we need to process your blood sample in house.
The 7DROPS technology
Our technology is based on a multiplex ELISA-based test. Multiplex means that our hardware solutions can process multiple samples in a single analysis run. ELISA stands for enzyme-linked immunosorbent assay and refers to the involvement of enzymes (a protein initiating biochemical reactions) and antibodies/antigens in the testing process.
To put it simply: Our technology can process a large batch of samples at once, which is not only time-efficient but also makes it possible to offer our services to a larger audience. The results will give a near complete picture of a patient’s sensitization status.
At present, there are only two multiplex allergy testing systems that allow for the analysis for a broad panel of allergens – our very own 7DROPS technology powered by MADx, and ImmunoCAP’s ISAC, both of which our founder Christian Harwanegg, PhD, played a pivotal role in developing.
By testing close to 300 allergens (178 of those being molecular allergens, 50+ unique to our product) from only 100 microliters of blood serum or plasma, 7DROPS is the undisputed leader in molecular immunodiagnostics.
The entire value chain of multiplex diagnostics
ALL Allergy Test
Leading the world of multiplex allergy testing with ALL, based on our proprietary nano-bead technology. Read more about it here.
FIT Food Intolerance Test
Bringing about a new era of food intolerance testing with FIT, based on our proprietary nano-bead technology. Read more about it here.
Raptor Analysis Software
- Connects MAX 45k or ImageXplorer to lab PC and Raptor Server account
- 24/7 access to test results
- Intuitive user interface for efficient workflow
- In-built online support function
- Manages automated & manual 7DROPS systems
Raven Interpretation Software
- Covers most prevalent allergen sources and their respective molecular allergens
- Developed together with clinical allergologists & researchers
- Entries for allergen sources include short description of symptoms, specific information on molecluar allergens, and therapeutic suggestions
- Includes information on cross-reactive allergen families
- Designed to save time by minimizing the need for extensive allergen database searches
- Fully automated batch analyzer (fully automated system for high-throughput labs)
- Up to 50 patient samples in one assay run
- 3 assay runs per day (including overnight run) = production of 45.000 results
- Total assay time: 4 hours
- Hands on time: 20 minutes
- Loading time: 5 minutes
- For lower through-put and little lab space (benchtop device)
- Cost-effective and very low ecological footprint
- For manual processing of samples
- Up to 48 patient samples per The process of a testing a substance to analyze it for one or more specific components.
- 2 runs per day = production of 28.000 results
- Total assay time: 4.5 hours
- Hands on time: 1 hour